Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Sweet Co-worker

God gave me a gift today, he does all the time, but this one was super awesome.

My co-worker and I were grumbling together. Yep, that is the correct description. We didn't come to any good conclusions and weren't even grumbling about work. Just wasting time grumbling. When we decided to stop grumbling and go back to work, I heard over my cube wall...Hey Camille, I just got this verse...Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 9 Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. ~1Peter 4:8-9

It hit both of us on a few different levels. We resigned to stop grumbling about a multitude of things and both acknowledged together that God is awesome, and deserves much praise.

I love it when God hits me with verses like that, and when he provides such amazing people in my life! I mean how many places can you really work and read scripture with co-workers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment